Mirzamakhmudov Jurabek Tursunpulatovich
Phone: (998) 71 202 09 26
Graduated from the University of Alabama in Huntsville (USA) with a degree in chemistry, a master's degree in TashCTI with a degree in oil and gas processing and chemical technology
2002-2003 Bukhara Oil Refinery Engineer
2003-2006 Engineer of the Integrated Technological Department of Oil and Gas Processing, Engineer Junior Researcher of the Integrated Scientific and Technical Department for the Preparation of Gas Transportation, Transportation and Oil and Gas Processing, Category 1 Engineer, Leading Engineer of the Department of Advanced Design and Feasibility Studies of OJSC UZLITIneftegaz
2006-2010 Chief Specialist, Deputy Head of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations and Attracting Investments of the National Holding Company "Uzbekneftegaz"
2010-2012 Deputy Head of the Main Directorate for Resources Forecasting and Investment Programs - Director of the subsidiary "Neftegazinvest" of the National Holding Company "Uzbekneftegaz"
2012-2014 Deputy Minister of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan for economic modernization, development of infrastructure for industry and production
2014-2017 Deputy Chairman of the Board of JSC "Uzkimyosanoat"
2017-2018 Head of the Information and Analytical Department for Geology, Fuel and Energy Complex, Chemical, Petrochemical Metallurgical Industry of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2018-present General Director of the Agency for the Development of Atomic Energy under the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Agency "Uzatom")
2019-2020. First Deputy Minister of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2020-present Chairman of the Board of JSC "Uzkimyosanoat".
The main functional responsibilities of the General Director of the Agency "Uzatom" are:
compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, as well as other regulatory legal acts;
- general management of the activities of the Uzatom Agency, organizing the implementation of tasks and functions assigned to the Uzatom Agency by acts of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and other acts of legislation;
- execution of orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan and his deputies;
- creation of an effective system for organizing and monitoring the execution of acts and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers, the implementation of comprehensive practical measures to strengthen executive discipline in the activities of the Uzatom Agency;
- selection and placement of personnel in the Uzatom Agency, creation of the necessary conditions for their effective activity, formation of the personnel reserve of the Uzatom Agency;
- ensuring the introduction of modern forms of organization of work in the activities of the Agency "Uzatom";
- taking measures to prevent corruption and other offenses in the Uzatom Agency system in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On Combating Corruption", as well as identifying, analyzing, eliminating the causes and conditions conducive to their commission, by developing and implementing measures to improve the law enforcement practice and legislation;
- accepting orders and giving instructions that are binding on employees of the Uzatom Agency;
- organization of legislative activities of the Uzatom Agency in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On normative legal acts", "On the procedure for preparing draft laws and their submission to the Legislative Chamber of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan."