Deputy General Director
Deputy General Director
Tashmetov Farrukh Farkhadovich
Phone: (998) 71 202 09 27
2004-2008 - student of the Russian Academy of Economics. G.V. Plekhanov
2008-2010 - Master's student at the Russian Academy of Economics. G.V. Plekhanov
2007-2008 - technician-economist, engineer-economist of financial and economic management OJSC "Plant Uzbekkhimmash"
2008-2009 - engineer for training and retraining of personnel of JSC "Uzbekhimmash Plant"
2009-2010 - specialist of LLC "Tashekspertiza"
2010-2011 - specialist of the 1st category of the consolidated department of consumer goods production and their saturation of the markets of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2011-2014 - Chief specialist of the personnel and special work department of the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2014-2015 - Deputy Head of the Investment Projects Implementation Department of Navoiazot JSC
2015-2016 - Head of the Department for the Implementation of Investment Projects and Attracting Investments of the Joint Stock Company "Uzkimyosanoat"
2016-2017 - and about. Head of the Department for Attracting Investments and Implementation of Investment Projects of the Joint Stock Company "Uzkimyosanoat"
2017-2018 - deputy head of the project "Construction of ammonia and urea production at Navoiazot" on technical issues, "Enter Engineering"
2018-2019 - Head of the Department for Coordination of Projects for the Construction of Facilities of the Agency
for the development of nuclear energy under the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
2019 to the present - Deputy Director General of the Agency for the Development of Atomic Energy under the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan
- direct management of the activities of structural divisions, organization of the tasks and functions assigned to these divisions;
- ensuring the execution of acts and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Cabinet of Ministers, the implementation of comprehensive practical measures to strengthen executive discipline, the adoption of measures to increase the personal responsibility of employees of structural units for the timely and high-quality execution of orders;
- ensuring timely and high-quality execution of decisions of the Uzatom Agency, orders and instructions of the General Director;
- ensuring the development of quarterly work plans of structural divisions, submitting them for approval, ensuring timely and high-quality implementation of the tasks and activities specified in them;
- control and coordination of the implementation of tasks assigned to structural divisions;
- submitting proposals to the General Director in the selection and placement of personnel in the structural divisions of the Uzatom Agency, ensuring the guarantee of their professionalism, competence, practical experience, high level of business and moral and moral qualities, taking measures to improve their professional qualifications, forming a personnel reserve in structural divisions;
- organization of high-quality development of draft regulatory legal acts by structural divisions, consideration and approval of draft documents prepared in structural divisions of the Uzatom Agency for their further consideration, signing (approval) by the management of the Uzatom Agency, ensuring their timely submission to the Cabinet of Ministers in strict accordance with the requirements of the Regulations of the Cabinet of Ministers and the Regulations of the Office of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- full and comprehensive consideration, within its competence, of proposals and drafts of regulatory legal acts submitted to the Uzatom Agency, conducting their thorough financial, economic, legal and other expertise;
- systematically conducting a critical analysis of the efficiency and effectiveness of the activities of employees of the structural units of the Uzatom Agency, hearing their personal reports at meetings, taking the necessary measures following the results.